Revenue Cycle Management You Can Count On
In addition to relieving physicians of the direct costs of employing billing personnel, there is also the elimination of supervising billing personnel. Many physicians spend too much time focusing on the financial details of running a practice, instead of focusing all their attention on providing excellent patient care.
MOMS provides a host of important services related to billing and collection, such as:
- Electronic and manual professional and facility claims processing
- Coding review and audit prior to claims submission
- Charge entry
- Payment posting and reconciliation
- Rejection/denial review and resubmission as necessary
- Prompt, ongoing accounts receivable follow-up
- Patient statement processing and patient calls to follow up
- Monthly client billing & collections meeting with customized reporting as agreed
Thanks to advances in technology, we are able to act as a remote partner for your medical practice, providing you with a wide range of services that allow you to complete tasks as efficiently and effectively as possible. When you can rely on MOMS for all your billing and collection services, why take on the burden of doing it yourself? We are here for you and will act as your partner, providing complete transparency and freeing up your staff to provide excellent care for your patients.