Medical Office Management Services (MOMS) is a highly specialized revenue cycle management company that provides a host of beneficial services to those within the medical community. MOMS was established in 2001 in response to the growing need to oversee and ensure that the revenue cycle and practice management of local physicians was managed and supervised independent of the medical office. MOMS strives to help physicians and other healthcare providers create synergy with their clients, as well as office personnel, as all of these components working together are what leads to success. Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Neuro and orthopedic surgery
- Pain Management
- Radiology (facility and professional)
- Physical Therapy
Over the years we have evolved into a team of exceptionally trained and experienced personnel who not only understand the expectations of physicians, but have a unique perspective on how to create balance internally. We are passionate about the success of your medical practice and will do everything in our power to help you achieve your goals. We offer customized practice management, billing and collections solutions, and other important strategies designed to ensure a revenue cycle is consistent with your specific financial goals.
Focused, dedicated billing & collection processes resulting in your increased profitability.
When you make the decision to outsource medical billing and collection, your physicians are given the freedom to focus on providing excellent patient care, instead of making sure the bills are paid. In addition to relieving physicians of the direct costs of employing billing personnel, outsourcing these services also eliminates the task of supervising billing personnel. This means you can instead rely on MOMS, a highly-focused, experienced, and passionate team of professionals who understand your needs and have the tools and resources to carry them out efficiently. Here is a look at some of the services we provide:
- Electronic and manual professional and facility claims processing
- Coding review and audit prior to claims submission
- Charge entry
- Payment posting and reconciliation
- Rejection/denial review and resubmission as necessary
- Prompt, ongoing accounts receivable follow-up
- Patient statement processing and patient calls to follow up
- Monthly client billing and collections meeting with customized reporting as needed
If you have any questions about the billing and collection processing services we offer, please do not hesitate to give us a call. It is our goal to provide you with services that will allow you to focus on your patients and growing your practice. Having a successful practice depends on several key elements beyond well-trained, patient focused practice personnel. For one, there must be an understanding of how systems and processes work in order to consistently deliver quality care. You can count on MOMS to get the job done, and then some.
Here are some of the things that set us apart:
- We partner with physicians and practice leadership to better understand your needs
- We listen to your needs and offer recommendations in the day to day functioning of the office
- We know how important the financial well-being of your organization is and will provide services that reflect that
- We believe that strong revenue cycle management and oversight can foster physician leadership to help make financial decisions based on current, accurate information
- We care